Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Almost ready to go, again!

Hello Dear Readers,

I hope this finds you all well.  When I last posted, we had postponed our China trip because Craig's sales reps made other plans.  At the time we were disappointed, but resigned to making the prudent decision.  And, as with so many things in life, it seems it all worked out for the best.

Now we're in countdown mode -- we'll drive to Denver on March 26th, and fly out the next morning.

The plan:  Five days in and around Tokyo, nine days in Viet Nam, about two weeks in Thailand, and then we arrive in Hong Kong for a trade show on April 25.  We'll head inland around May 1, and make our way south to north to various spots in China with a very loose agenda, arriving home on July 12.

More to come -- I'm very curious and excited to see what fills these blog pages over the coming months!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is really exciting! I've not been to any of those places so I'm looking forward to seeing what you see and learn about there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holaaaaaaa!! I whant to try that hugeee Hamburger!! wereee isss thatt!! nice Picture the one from garvin and my friends the Samuraiss!!!! Mis u all guys!!

    ReplyDelete