Tuesday, September 27, 2011

We have an RV -- almost!

I did not drive an RV back to Colorado today, but I might later this week.  If all continues to go well, the RV will be serviced by the end of the day Wednesday, though we're thinking realistically it will be sometime Thursday.  Because we've had several other possible deals fall through, I'm remaining cautiously optimistic, but not counting my chickens, or RV's, until everything is checked out and we're good to go.

In the meantime, my sweet sister (both my sisters are sweet, just to clarify!) and her family are graciously hosting us in Park City while we wait.  We've had moose sightings (two in their driveway at the same time), lots of cousin playtime, sister time, and general all around good fun.

They are taking very good care of us.



I'm loving the red and orange leaves, since we have mostly yellow in Colorado.  Utah has scrub oaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment